Autism Awareness Walk
Autism Awareness Walk and Resource Fair –
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Click here for the event flyer in English and Spanish (2 pages)
Three great ways to participate:
1. Register online and raise funds online! Click on the link below to create your Team and start fundraising for the Walk!
2. Print Donation Forms here and bring them with you to the Walk.
3. On-site registration will be available from 9am-10am at the Walk. Donations accepted at the door!
Who? EVERYONE! Families affected by autism spectrum disorders; friends & neighbors; professionals; students; community groups
- What? Walk and Autism Awareness Fair with resources, entertainment, music, Kid Zone, raffles and more!
- Where? JetHawk Stadium in Lancaster
- When? Saturday, April 13, 2013
- Why? To raise awareness of autism and to raise funds to support families in our local areas
Autism affects 1 in 88 children today. Please join us to recognize Autism Awareness Month and raise funds to support local families affected by autism spectrum disorders. Proceeds from the Autism Awareness Walk will be used to fund social & recreational activities and support services in our local area!
• Autism Awareness Walk – walk around the infield at JetHawk Stadium
• Autism Resource Fair (10am-1pm)
• Music and Entertainment
• Autism-friendly activities for kids
• Raffles and Prizes
• Food and Drinks
Resource Fair Info
A limited number of tables in our Autism Resource Fair area re available. Vendor registration now open! See the form below. Contact Theresa Quary at 818-677-6854 or email@example.com if you have questions.
We welcome volunteers, either as individuals or groups! Contact Kristine Gutierrez at 661-951-1271 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Lancaster JetHawks – Venue Sponsor
Family Focus Resource Center – Founding Sponsor
Academy for the Advancement of Children with Autism – Founding Sponsor
Behavioral Learning Center, Inc. – Platinum Sponsor
Exceptional Families Support – Platinum Sponsor
Additional sponsorship opportunities still available. Check out the form here or call 818-677-5575.
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/AutismWalk
Follow us on Twitter @AVAutismWalk